Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What Should I Charge For A Poster

State of the Nation.

I wanted to write a few words, because I'm a bit nervous.

Unfortunately, it happened so that once again, someone (God forbid do not accuse anyone here, so I do not have your injuries) just stole my pics. Is it a blog if it wizaz.pl from where I have my profile, and the album had inserted pictures of their hair.
would get a lot of messages here and on the makeup of the questions just about hair, what to do, doing the dishes as they like, and despite the fact that each time patiently and with great gusto, because it was very nice, odpisywałam the same thing a million times again, but this met with a situation in which someone simply did not respect me and my property, photo copied and set up rude to other forum or website.

I do not understand some of that - is it really so difficult to write me and ask if you can take advantage of my photos? I'm not any vein, and probably by appointment purposes for which the photo will be used, wyraziłabym consent.
The first time I gave up, despite the fact that I was ZWYZYWANA the mentally ill and other such things that are picking a picture where you can not see my face. Now - I'm sorry, but I can not let go of me now and not very interested in is whether I leave for czepialską or not, but I just do not like it I think it is simply theft, and that unfortunately I am unable to accept.

That would be enough.
I'm sorry, but I had to write it.
Do not be afraid to ask either the photos or other pictures of or about anything, even the smallest crap. I'm not really zołzą;) I only have its own rules.

0 comments:

Post a Comment