Friday, May 6, 2011

Mature Girdles Or Corsets

Queen Helene Cleansing and The Body Shop


I love the face masks;)) in a quick and easy way to refresh, cleanse and moisturize your face and give a moment of relaxation after a hard day. That is why I like to have some in use and use them alternately. Now I have only two, makes me very happy because it means that purchases from me: D: D: D
masks I use 2-3 times a week, when my skin needs cleansing, moisturizing, or simply a bit of rest.
has already tested a lot of masks, but today I wanted to describe to you those that I have now, because I'm very happy. :))






Mint Julep Masque - Queen Helene

A big hit in the United States! ;) Is a typical cleansing mask, which is aimed at facilitating the fight against acne and prevent the emergence of further surprises. Skin without such problems, the mask provides a narrowing of the pores and refresh skin. The composition can be found primarily clay and auxiliary substances such as zinc oxide, which has antibacterial and accelerates wound healing.
I'm really glad this mask. :) I do not have acne, but tend to open pores - yes. And this undoubtedly helps mask my fight with this condition. It has a minty smell and applied to the face gently cools, leaving a very pleasant feeling refreshed. Mask has a very thick consistency paste, which simply knocks performance. ;) It is convenient to impose, nothing flows, does not bleed through his fingers. Nice is also that It dries with no stone and does not dry the skin. I like to use it after peeling, because in spite of effective action is not irritating and tweaks, which often happens in the case of purifying masks. Relation money (28 zł) to capacity (227 g) is very beneficial. Unfortunately I have not seen it in any drugstore. (Available for this without a problem on the Allegro.

Honey & Oat - The Body Shop
mask has many features.;) According to the manufacturer's 3 in the 1 - cleanses, smooths the skin and moisturizes it. Designed for normal to dry skin. For its operation is primarily the responsibility oatmeal and honey. Mask has an interesting texture - thick enough to mash with bits of oatmeal and the lovely smell of honey and milk. : D puts up her back, does not flow in the face. I have to agree with the manufacturer - it's really multi-purpose cosmetic that can not replace both the cream and peeling masks but it sure would be a nice option if you want to quickly and comprehensively take care of your skin and the time chasing. :)
mask on your face is not completely freezes, making it easier to flush. At the same time we also perform the delicate peeling, which allows the mask of oatmeal. The effect after washing is great. Skin is brightened, smooth, warm to the touch, then closed and barely visible. Dry skin does not exist. ;) This most delicate cleansing mask which I used, there is no mention of any szczypaniu, scratching, dryness. Unfortunately, there is a little expensive - 40 zł / 100 ml, but definitely very efficient.

Do you have a favorite masks are you coming back? :)

***
Displaying the contents of a shipment of natural cosmetics ;)) Day cream and night cream and clay NEOBIO Logony plus really a whole lot of samples .. I will have what to test and review. : D All-certified cosmetic BDIH. :))



0 comments:

Post a Comment