Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sms Fashion Exhibition Invitation Quotes

Droz: OFF - scrubs Face and The Body Shop

Today I have to admit something to you!
Once I was convinced that only expensive cosmetics are likely to be effective. And, unfortunately, only those attracted my attention. It was only after I realized how great it is wrong to throw into a sack of cheaper alternatives. ;) Gradually I began to discover gems on the lower shelves, and I was already a few (dozen?) favorites. Thus, I would like to open a series of notes under the title Droz: OFF - not always a good idea to overpay . I would like to show the beauty in them, although they cost a few fulfill their function just as well or better than the expensive. On his way Cosmetics (haha: D) I have come across such examples really a lot and today the first one.

peelings FACE

As for the peels for the face I have some specific requirements. First of all peeling has just wipe that effect was actually seen and felt and not just superficial. Most choose the "scratching posts", after which the skin is very smooth and refreshed. But not all the cosmetic work .. I used to scrub the series Ziaja Pro (a large container with pump) and it was hopeless. He scratched, podrażniał, but nothing clashed. Therefore, besides the "scratching" effect is important. ;) Is welcome gel texture with lots of particles and a nice smell. I've got two favorites in this category.

The Body Shop Vitamin C Micro Refiner
At the moment we do not have, but I very well remember that cosmetic .. He was a worthy successor to the even more expensive Biothermu. ;) [As I recall, that I could spend on a scrub 130 zł shivers go up my spine]
No but the thing! Scrub is creamy, with plenty of tiny particles of abrasive, it is very dense, making it very efficient. For a little bit literally enough to use. Peeling is quite pleasant scent, although not too early to use I loved it - it's a little sour citrus scent, delicate and more neutral.
What we get after a few minutes of gentle massage? Refreshed, smooth and radiant skin really. Any black dots just disappear, and the face looks a lot better. What's more, thanks to the content of glycerin, shea butter and sweet almond oil is no longer to dry out or download the skin after surgery, although I would not opt \u200b\u200bout of the cream. ;)
indeed yield a knock, but the price as a one-off expenditure a little too .. 65 zł per pack of 75 ml can be quite an obstacle, even for fans of TBS.



Dax Cosmetics Perfecta Cleansing, peeling fine

second scrub is well-known Polish product unless all the company's Dax Cosmetics. ;) Recently very fond Daxa for some of their cosmetics, so I was wondering not long in selecting the peeling, especially since I heard about it at the same pozytywy.Już the very beginning I liked the smell - a great refreshing, ocean scent with a hint of citrus immediately reminded me of a vacation on the warm sea. :) Much more than in the case of peeling TBS also liked the texture, is typical gel, fun to use, not so dense. The gel particles are suspended - very different, small, large, sharp and less sharp. There are a lot, some will dissolve under the influence of friction and others allow for a longer massage.
skin after using this scrub is almost velvety, soft to the touch, non (although be careful of the dish) and refreshed! Although lacking the effect of brightening As in the case of TBS, but what are creams and lotions. ;) Scrub great deal with clogged pores. Now, attention, attention - PRICE! ZL 9 for 60 ml! For 9 zł get cosmetic, which undoubtedly has repeatedly matched droższemu Body Shopowi even Biothermowi.

Do you have suggestions may categories which should include a further series of notes Droz: OFF? :) If so, please, write about it in the comments.

PS giveaway'a publish the results tomorrow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment