Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How Long Has Laproscopic Hysterectomy

skirt H & M and equalizer Lovely

Today
short and fast.
In the end, "shoved" into the H & Speech petticoat, which recently acquired. Finally, it got a bit warmer, and thus that the more time I move the car I can afford to face legs and arms.
had only to impose upon himself white, plain sweater short sleeves, because I wanted to hide the straps from the white bra - GAPA me, I forgot to buy silicone straps and I had to combine.

Kit ordinary, quiet, nothing niewyróżniający, but simplicity is what I like:)
sweater - Vero Moda
boxer - Modo
skirt - H & M
shoes - Deichmann
Several times already I've used the equalizer Lovely and in good conscience I can write that on my very strong shadows under the eyes is called, and I would definitely come back to him:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment