Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bedtime Trainer Instructions

briefly today;)

Welcome back after a short break:)
already came back from their picnic, which, unfortunately, for reasons beyond me I had to shorten by one day (already returned home yesterday afternoon, and now resting at home now:)
weather, unfortunately, too much was not good, it was indeed sunny, but still turn out extremely windy. Probably a long time was not so cold picnic, when the temperature went down well below 10 degrees ...
Although everything was very nice:)))
And now for something completely different.
I get from you a lot of comments and emails with questions about my hair. What dye, like them doing the dishes, what do I do to keep the color, etc.
gather for a little longer to write posts on this topic . I just needed to sort out the photos, then get down to work, so as soon as possible pat Post:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment