Friday, May 20, 2011

Pathophysiology Endometrial Carcinoma

finally Friday:)

weather is finally satisfied! :)
can romp on the outside with bare feet and is not cold:) I just hope that today will not be such a storm like yesterday afternoon. It rained all night, so rain could forgive myself now;)
I woke up this morning, wyszykowałam up and ran as quickly as possible to buy a lens optics. Finally! I have a small defect of sight, but I get tired of it. Glasses have, but I do not like to walk in them, because I feel like a librarian;)) until then I only had two pairs of lenses overnight to try first, or not at all well, I will feel the "foreign body" in my eyes. I'm afraid to put them in the eye, D but I'll be brave;) and in the end, I see! : D

As for my outfit today - I think that anything special. Jumped again in the blue boots, very like them, are comfortable, have a small heel, through which I can even run without the fear that I'll break your ankles) but I have to go on the lookout for the next year butków, because I suffer from deficiencies.
bright denim shorts dug from the closet, they are really staaaaaaare, but tempted to it;) boxer, navy, handbag and I could move out of the house:)

jacket - Reserved
boxer - shorts
Reserved - Orsay
shoes - NN
bag - Primark

0 comments:

Post a Comment