Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sticky Labels For Invites

two dresses:)

Hello Dear:)
us weather this weekend, although a little spoil:) may not be yesterday when it was only 17 degrees and I had to jump back in the pants, but today is a little rehabilitated, because I noticed the thermometer at its 10 degrees more:)
Hence it could not stop me before the foundation of my (of course!) Summer dress in a fashionable color this season.
dress I showed you earlier, but only on a hanger. Today I show you it on myself and also a small bonus in the form of images in a similar, differing only in color.
Which accounted for the more you will like? :)

AGAIN Forgive those shoes, but simply in the world I'm in love with them from the first moment, and if only I'd probably be able to sleep in them. Unfortunately, Mom has ensured that I would not climbed in them under the covers;))

What else can you see - a total minimalist when it comes to jewelry. When I was young, I enjoyed D, and even loved obwieszać up like a Christmas tree. Big earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings - as usual. For some time, however, really put on simplicity and firm restraint. Delicate earrings, bracelet also quite delicate enough to me:)

dresses - Reserved
shoes - Deichmann
bag - Primark

0 comments:

Post a Comment