Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How Many Calories Has A Chow Mein

an extensive history of hair post: D

I create! :)
We'll see what comes up, please bear with us:)
My hair is gone before I received a lot of this color I have now, and in what state they are now. The need was so little patience, some tears shed because of the ugly, not this color, dry, crumbling ends hatin ', willingness to change and continued indecision;)
Unfortunately I have no photos of when I had natural hair color, but later you will be able to see color like that of my nature:)
Some 4-5 years ago (being a stripling haha: D; )) I wanted to change your hair color. So I went to the barber who made me a beautiful blond balejaż. Change was delighted and amazed with it for a while, when finally, after approximately 2 years of torturing my hair brightener, looked at my eyes, I saw what was my hair (once beautiful, thick and shiny).
were terribly dry, thin, color also did the ugly, were deprived of light, do not create themselves, and by constantly crumbling tip I thought I did not grow at all.
Also, the fact stylist to pay about 200 zł for the destruction of the hair did not work plus;)
photos below after rozjaśniaczu
some pictures I was forced to hide his face, I did not want to frighten you have this view: D
After those horrible experiences with brightener, I decided to go back to my natural hair color.
chose to a salon where the hairdresser picked paint a shade closest to my natural color. Was about 1.5 years ago, so I do not remember exactly number of paint, I just know that for sure it was L'Oreal, perhaps an ice blonde hue from the palette professional.

effect a return to nature than


Then came the time to complete madness, while you dyed your hair an even darker color.

effect below


In this suit, however, I felt awful: (I missed my bright blonde, but I did not want to torture them again brightener. I had to do something. I knew that this color does not serve me. Enrolled So once again to the barber to do a little bit brighter highlights to my hair was a little bit more BLONDE;)

effect below
unfortunately I do not have better photos: (


Later already gone instantly;)
first bought in a shop paint Londa Color Naturals - Champagne blond and agonized with her in the house ;)
grabbed a very nice, no surprises, rudości, yellow and other such baboli. The color was too warm for my type of beauty, so I changed it, but that in a moment, first the effect of champagne blonde hair dye:)
here have seen the previous blond highlights;)


effects of the current hair color you already know, but to throw a few more reminders:)
course Londa Color Naturals - Pearl Blond 12 / 9



in daylight
artificial light


But here today photo :)
Nearly two weeks after the last dye.



Thank you for your attention: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment