Thursday, May 12, 2011

Stainless Steel Overheated

easy! :)

weather spoiling us lately:) I am therefore very happy, once you have more energy and willingness to act:)

Today, despite the fact that sun somewhat concealed behind the clouds is still warm. For me 26 degrees:)
I had a few things to do in town, so jumped in my new Cubusowe chinoski that are suuuper comfortable and I know that after this first event of very close friends:)
to a topic in the usual blue and white stripes and a tiny pin. Season with the end of the ballerina dismissed the corner, time to normal shoes:)
was comfortable and that was the point:)

top - Reserved
pants - Cubus
pin - Deichmann

Yesterday I got to the drugstore and finally I catch Nature NUDE'ową lipstick Essence In the nude No. 52 ! I am very happy for that reason: D
It cost 8.99 zł:)
And so it looks like on the lips:)

picture tube
natural light
I love it already! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment