Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How Long The Cancer People Live



In response to questions about nail polish from a recent post:)

nail:
lacquer Miss Sporty, bought a week ago for the Rossmann 5.49 zł
quickie 320
At the foot:
- white lacquer paseczków whose name I can not remember the brand, as he wiped the subtitles. I've had it for over a year and is still very good, not dry or a little bit, not thickened. It cost about 7 zł.
- pink Miss Sporty also be bought in Rossmann 5.49 zł:)


yesterday in a letter box, I found letter from Vision Express and coupons, so that I could pick up for free glasses case, and Micro fiber cloth. That is never enough;) took the pink bag! : D and to have the white:)


equipped himself well in a new, cudaśny foot cream. In Kauflandzie, which had no Neutrogeny I looked, so I had to settle for something like this:>
Wsmaruję him at the trotters, we'll see whether to like each other, D
here, even here, is this blue paint:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment