Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Condolence Thank You Notes Wording

ramones Cubus

just'm preparing to leave the house for something for dinner, but it is known that a woman is a whole ritual. Painting is styling your hair, clothes, and everything in order to leave the house for half an hour;)
But just do not want to move, that I was doing everything to the moment of leaving home a bit slow;)

I wanted to show you today as I recently bought presents ramones. Even the trained eye spotted raspberry paint on the nails from the previous post;) Ahh no, and also recently bought a loose boxer from H & M.
photo was taken a few days ago, well before the court first ruled the May heat, hence these denim shorts. Starting tomorrow, but the weather is to (apparently:>) significantly improve, so a good chance that eventually we'll be able to show ... trotters! D

And now finally I'm going to this store, because I will buy the best fish and eventually you need to top up the omega 3! : D
had to cut off the head, because I'm fotkach without makeup, I'm sorry: D did not want to scare you:)
ramones - Cubus
boxer - H & M
shorts - Soda
shoes - NN

0 comments:

Post a Comment