Friday, May 20, 2011

Dinosaur Game Shooting Bubbles

Body Butter Argan Oil Bielenda

I have long been a great Body butters supporter Bielendy - I have probably all possible:) shame that not all immortalized in photographs, because I could now make a decent compilation, but it's hard. : D Here
my compulsive shopping in the promotion of good butter in Nature (hahaha: D):


Oils have a nice texture, smells nice and sensational nourish the skin. Most are not typical avocado butter, I used to have about him I was writing. Has the intoxicating, tropical scent and a good moisturizer, leaving skin smooth and neat. ;)) Decided to return to the butter will finish as soon as stocks, but still tempts me something new .. Recently, for example, more than Bielendy butter. I could not pass by, because the combination of butter and argan oil Bielendy, who used to love my hair successfully tempted.


manufacturer dedicated to the cosmetic skin posiadaczkom very mature and dry. Never too much, such recommendations did not care because they are important features for me. ;) Promising result is: hydrated, regenerated and renewed skin, eliminated roughness and tension, smooth and elastic body.
Certainly I can say that butter is one of those cosmetics that simply fulfilling its role and become bunkers, which you can return. ;) Butter has a cool, pudding consistency. The smell reminds me of a smell of butter carotenoic - fine, powder, slightly sweet. Very nice spread on the skin, is absorbed almost immediately leaving the skin enjoyable film, inviscid and non-greasy. Usually, I impose the butter in a night, so the effects of judge until morning i. .. I think that is the best treatment for my skin. Dehydration disappear, requiring skin on my calves is moisturized, supple and smooth. The effects are even better after using the body scrub. I recommend, especially since last seen at a good price in Rossmannie. This butter is a worthy competitor to the avocado. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment