Monday, May 23, 2011

Alicua Rhodes Retired

Manhattan + tagging:)

I wanted to show you today lipstick Manhattan, he hired on Friday in Rossmann. I was looking for lipstick, which was to be beautiful, juicy, pink tint, but I did not find such, I settled for this and I do not regret anything. Find your perfect yet, do not let go;) ai orange also was on my list of must-have this season! I think tomorrow it will go. How crazy is crazy;)

lipstick is okay, fine, well distributed, the smell quite pleasant. Quite a long time remained at the mouth. Price is also good (13.99 zł). I'm on the way:)

picture in natural light

pictures in artificial light (the lamp)

I was also tagged by Alessandra and BrightBlonde.
Thank you very much! :)


Rules:
first Thanks for the grant awards.
second Post a home link to the blog of the person who you singled out.
third Paste logo awards at home. -
4th Forward prize 10 bloggerkom.
5th Post links to those blogs.
6th Tell the person nominated.
7th Create a list of 10 favorite cosmetics.
distinguished list of my blogs:
first Snow
second Lady
third Patricia
4th Princesska
5th Paula
6th Ooliskaa
7th Carmesi
8th Gretel
9th Katarzynka
10th Claudia




List of my favorite cosmetics:
1 and 2 - the base of the foundation and base of Soraya Eyeshadow Virtual

3 - roses Miss Sporty


4 - Mascara Astor


5, 6, 7 - Shampoo Gliss Qurna; Moisturizing Conditioner Herbal Essences; Isan Conditioner with Babassu oil


8 - Illuminating Powder Inglot


9 - powder-mosaic Virtual


10 - Mattifying primer for sensitive skin AA

0 comments:

Post a Comment