Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Causes Of Sorre Throat In Evening

lacquers hair care

Thank you for all the ideas for posts on my blog. For sure I will write about everything:)

And now something about my hair care products, on which I get so many questions.
ashamed to admit it, but I really do not do with my hair, nothing special. I do not use any cudaśnych or expensive cosmetics, do not try to keep anything new (unless you instruct it blonde then often succumb to temptation:)). To the point.

With dyed hair, and look at the color blonde, I wash them in a gentle shampoo and which protect the color from washing away. Like shampoo for children, which, moreover, no tweaks in my eyes: D;)
Currently, however, I use red Gliss Hen with liquid crystals. Previously, I used red Loreal Hair Care, but now I'm about.
My hair after it is soft, delicate and shining, and this beautifully fragrant:)
on my bathroom shelf, you can always find a blue conditioner Herbal "wetting the rim." I just love it! Previously, it was a mask of the same series, but somehow last anywhere I can not grab. Reached me even rumors that it withdraw from the offer:> However, warehouse and are very close to the nutrient, so it does not break down:)

I use the newest registered by Snow, the slightly conditioner rossmanowej Isany of oil from the babassu. It baaardzo delicate, so I always have it a lot, "nawalić" to the hair. After washes, and is beautiful:)


also recently started my hair with oil.
for these nefarious purposes I usually use rapeseed oil, or plain Kujawski, whose home in abundance;)
I take a little oil on your hands and rub into the hair until do with fat. Wrap them high on the head .. iii Or just go to sleep and the morning I wash or do it in the morning and so I go to the late afternoon hours (that is, of course, only when we have nothing to do, and we can afford such a feat during the day;)).
Ahh no!
After olejowaniu properly brush your hair, I put the conditioner, and rinses the end:)

admit frankly that it was actually so;)
try the hair dryer did not dry, but it is known that there is always time to be able to walk around with wet hair to dry spontaneously. If this happens, it usually drought-cold airflow.
I do not use the hair straightener.

iiii so much:)
If I test something new, of course, worthy of a command you can count on a note:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment