Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cheeky Birthday Invite



Yesterday the postman made me a birthday surprise - got a package in which it was ...



I ordered it last Friday, just before going on a picnic, and finally is:) always a little toddler in handy:)

Just yesterday I went be on the lookout for a brown belt, I walked into Orsay'a (which is immediately at the entrance to the gallery;)) and went straight to him.
was glad that I do not need further flit around the shops, because somehow it was crowded;)
Plain and simple without unnecessary frills:)



Hmm ... watched the movie "How to become a king?" (Btw. I do not know who is with us most of the titles explains ;)). I watched 3 times already! And despite the fact that in an action film as such but this was not a movie I liked, and therefore very pleased me the book I got yesterday:) now I've gone for reading and pulled me:)



But here I am adding the promised pics Deichmannowych pins a few posts. So present themselves on the leg:)

on the left leg did not have the scars - this imprinted couch: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment