Monday, May 16, 2011

Pokemon Deluge Map Hack

cookies:) Miss Sporty

Immediately, at the outset confess that I can not cook. Until recently, even that is not hated, but now more and more like and what I am going to prepare something it comes out delicious, and all tastes:)
but I love to eat, although this after I do not see, but it is another time; )
invented a quick and easy way to cookies, and I decided to him to share with you, though it's probably nothing revealing, but let the child be comforted that something finally got away and it came out tasty (can not quite clean, but still yummy:)).

cookies we need to be:
  • 100 g of sugar or powdered sugar immediately
  • 500 g wheat flour
  • 300 g soft margarine
  • 4 hard-boiled egg (cook, cool and separate the yolk from the rest)
pour sugar into the vessel (if it is plain mixes / grind, so he did the powdered sugar.) Add the 4 egg yolks and pounded the remaining ingredients iiii ... kneaded cake:)
Then we can roll out dough and cut out the different shapes, or (the version for the lazy) to share the cake for example, four or more separate parts and each such small pieces.
Place on baking sheet (I baked on kitchen paper) and insert the previously heated oven. Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes (until it gets hard).


end of philosophy, thank you for your attention: D

And look my cookies (I said that very nicely, but they were delicious and sweet enough that even scattered of icing sugar:)).



0 comments:

Post a Comment