Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2 Player Monopoly Game

Wyniki "Konkusiku"

odpowiedniąstroną Is stardoll is for children aged 6-9 years. ?

1st place: SM Fiss win 200 + vat
2nd place: EmO_Love225 80 SM + vat
3rd place (which was niebyć p) Duffy1213 SM 10 + vat.

congratulates the winners. ;]

Wystawcie something in his Starbazarze, book is something for me and I'll buy it. If one of you is ss, it is enough to write to me in kilograms, and I pile her with a gift for this sum starmonet.

_____________________________________________________________

For several days there is nothing I wrote on the blog, you very much for it I'm sorry. Powud this is that I won a contest on stardoll Why editor, at the beginning where I wrote (2 days, p) Now I understand that I must resign because he not make a second problem of lack of time for writing is that I have puźno ilośćtreningów finish, and later on I nothing accidentally. xdd From today I'll write more on the blog, I promise. ; *

0 comments:

Post a Comment