Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cubefield Samsung Jet

Saturday after shopping!

At the outset I wanted to thank you for your response disputes regarding the theft of our blog (and not only a blog), photos. It is very important to me. We need to support in these difficult times: D

And now for something much more enjoyable: shopping!
Yesterday I was running after the Rossmann, and today I made a minor clothes shopping:)

A few things were on the list, some do not:>
But this month is my birthday, so I let out a bit longer: D

first Trekking boots: D
Light and feminine accent haha. I found them in the children's department. Gira fit me, so sorry to not buy, the more that cost only 49.99 zł :) This is enough for me, even if I had to go in them for one season it will not be much grief when I Blow:)
Dechatlonie Won:)


second Running even after Dechatlonie (btw. there a lot of cool and affordable things, I spent an hour whipped it:)) I bought a simple, cotton shorts. Like in such sleep, when I go somewhere where I have to sleep in a sleeping bag;)


And now may have something less traditional sports;)
visited H & M, where I catch a skirt, a loose boxer, to blouse shirt and earrings - 9 pairs:) I took!
Later still messed up after a few shops, but only in Cubusie again I found something that I decided to take home with them;)
chinosy pants and camelową ramones:>
A tuuu have my little, yesterday, cosmetic craze;)
Rehab shopping until further notice! : D
Ahh no, and I would forget about the ring:> I catch him yesterday in the Rossmann.
Why do they staged the racks of jewelery? Only led me into temptation. And it effectively:>

0 comments:

Post a Comment