Saturday, May 7, 2011

Green Green Episode 13 English Sub Uncensored

willing to sell:>

Are you also have just seen the weather forecast? :) Hope again in me woke up! : D apparently the May heat wave is coming:)
I hope that these Synoptics divination to check and eventually I could jump in sandals, dresses and skirts:) on bare feet!
dog days! : D
I'm waiting for you, and probably several million other people:)
Hmmm what to have:>
Ah! Almost I would forget what you type properly next note;)
You have me pardon my age, aged just yesterday for another year;)
I thank you for your good wishes ! *

Somehow I can not see the H & M tunic, which some time ago I bought the allegro.
I like it very much, the material also decent, gentle and yet you can see that well done. Nevertheless, it is still in the closet and in short - I wasted (

If any of you would be interested in it is willing to re-sell it

Top is NEW!
I had it to himself only once to the image you pasted here CLICK
still has nieoderwaną label. Anything with it not done, no ironing or anything, just touched and tried on:)
is in size 34 but it is known that even a person the larger sizes in her "hits" because it is broad:)
Na allegro bought it for $ 35 zł + shipping.
I am selling it for $ 25 zł:)
If any of you would be interested in it please contact us at email:

kitkulka@gmail.com

If needed I can paste more photos:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment