Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Roof Mounted Dvd Ford

kosmetykoholiczki Confession: D

Everyone has a blog, I and I! ;)

Actually, I do not know what will be, I can not really specify exactly love their beauty.
Kosmetykoholizm began by saying that I was looking for something for the hair, then I fell into a mania perfume through my cupboards and shelves przetoczyło are true army of bottles. Then came kolorówkę. Then I went. Later I began to rampage in care - lotions, butter, shower gels, scrubs, facials pharmacies. Drowning and further, moreover tonne in bottles, tubes, flakonikach ...

Now my story has come full circle. Again, spin me hair masks, lotions, wcierki, herbs. During all this time has not changed only one thing - still to cosmetics seems a lot of money.
: D
I do not know what it will be. Maybe with my new 'phase' on something, desires, disappointments, cosmetic raptures?

0 comments:

Post a Comment